Our sustainable timber products
Timber is the ultimate renewable. Our products are sourced from OneFortyOne’s sustainably managed forests in Australia and New Zealand.
It begins with tree quality: We select the best-performing trees to study and reproduce, so every year we continue to lift the quality of our timber. Our products combine strength, durability, lightness and sustainability, from our premium structural timber framing to our decking and posts.
Strong, tough and energy efficient
Builders and homeowners appreciate the strength and ease of construction of timber framing. Future renovations are easy as new construction can be easily integrated with the existing structure.
Timber framing is a great insulator and coupled with energy efficient design, timber-framed homes will keep energy costs down and will be comfortable into the future.
Choosing timber in design and construction can help address climate change in several ways. One of the most important is that wood stores carbon. Growing trees absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, emit oxygen and store carbon. Carbon remains locked in the wood for the life of the piece of timber until it rots, decays or is burnt.
Sustainable forest management epitomises the very ethos of OneFortyOne. The estate and our management practices are recognised as being best practice, and that endorsement is sealed through our independent certification. Our Australian forests are certified by the Australian Forest Certification Standard (AS 4708- 2013). In New Zealand, Nelson Management Limited is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council ® (FSC-C074692).
In Australia, please contact one of our Sales team on 1300 989 322
- Victoria Customer Orders – General Timber: email@example.com
- South Australia Customer Orders – General Timber: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit Department – Trading Account Enquiries: email@example.com
- Customer Credit Claims: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts Receivable: email@example.com
- Accounts Payable firstname.lastname@example.org
In New Zealand, please contact our Sawmill Sales team by email:
Kaituna Sawmill produces high grade appearance products suitable for furniture and finishing timbers; high-grade treated products suitable for outdoor use or in structural applications; cut of log and industrial grade.
Our premium product is the 100 x 100 square posts which we offer wrapped.
- 25mm to 100mm thicknesses
- 75mm to 300mm widths
- 1.8m to 6m lengths
For Log Purchase and Marketing Service:
- Decking Maintenance
- Benefits of Timber in Construction
- Creosote Timber Rails and Posts
- Building with Sustainable Timber
Australian Product Information
- Product Catalogue
- Technical Data Sheet #1
- Technical Data Sheet #2
- Technical Data Sheet #3
- Koppers Wood Product Warranty
- MSDS – OneFortyOne Determite Treated Timber SDS 5300-01 AUS GHS
- MSDS – OneFortyOne Creosote Treated Timber SDS 5300-02 AUS GHS
- MSDS – OneFortyOne MicroPro Treated Timber SDS 5300-03 AUS GHS
- MSDS – OneFortyOne LOSP Optimum Treated Timber SDS 5282-99 AUS GHS
- MSDS – Kiln Dried Radiata Pine (Untreated)