Our estate is certified to the internationally recognised Responsible Wood Certification Scheme, which is endorsed by the Programme for Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC).
We have an integrated Forest Management System covering all processes involved in the management and protection of plantations, other land use activities and the delivery of forest products to our customers.
This Forest Management System is certified under the Responsible Wood Certification Scheme (AS 4708), which requires us to meet internationally accepted criteria for sustainable forest management. The Forest Management System applies to the total area of land under management control in OneFortyOne’s estate.
Our Defined Forest Area is updated annually. As at 30 June 2021 our Defined Forest Area is 95,480 hectares, made up of 82,002 hectares of forest area. View our online interactive map.
In accordance with our certification requirements OneFortyOne seeks to minimise the use of chemicals within our forest estate.
The Public Summary Reports from our current certification cycle are below:
- Responsible Wood Public Summary Report – Surveillance Audit – May 2021
- Responsible Wood Public Summary Report – Surveillance Audit – October 2020
- Responsible Wood Public Summary Report – Surveillance Audit – June 2020
- Responsible Wood Public Summary Report – Re-certification Audit – August 2019
- View our current Sustainable Forest Management Certificate.