Forest Photo Competition – Frequently Asked Questions

Is there an entry fee?
No, entering the competition is free of charge.

How old do I have to be to enter?
The competition is open to school age people (4 – 18) who are at a school in the Limestone Coast region of South Australia.

How do I send in my entry?
Download and complete the entry form, and email this together with your photos and 50- 250 words to explain what the photo and forest means to you to.

Email: weloveforests@onefortyone.com

If you have any difficulties emailing your photos, please get in touch with the External Affairs Manager 0427 416 620.

What format should my photo be in?
Send your images through in .jpg, .png or other suitable format. Images should be high resolution quality, at least 300dpi, suitable for potential A3 size reproduction.

I am having problems submitting my entry
If you are having problems submitting your entry you can contact us at weloveforests@onefortyone.com or telephone the Mount Gambier office on 8724 2700.

How will the winners be selected?
Winners will be selected by an internal panel of judges.

When and how will winners be notified?
The winners will be notified by email after the competition has ended, by 30th April 2021. Due to the potentially large amount of entries, we cannot contact all entrants to advise the outcome. The winners will be announced through OneFortyOne media channels from 3rd May 2021.

What are the legal conditions of entering the competition?
The legal conditions of the competition are available here.

News and Resources

Forest photo competition now open
22 Mar 2021
design

Here’s an introduction paragraph lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore east dolore magna.

Annual Review 2020
19 Mar 2021
design

Here’s an introduction paragraph lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore east dolore magna.

Personal resilience helps build stronger communities
16 Mar 2021
design

Shed provides inclusive space for Robe men
09 Mar 2021
design